"Dance" anime?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

greiver179 wrote:well i only read half of ur post kidan got bored [...]
That is exactly why you were asked to format your posts in a more readable way.
You did not bother reading a longer, yet easily readable text because you "got bored". On the other hand you expect us to decipher your disorganized cluster of words.
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

Of course

Easy and simple without punction
and did u know the human mind is made so that if u know the first and the last letter in a word u can easiley read the whole words. Thats been proved by scientist

Im nut vuey gkkd at enkhish

well if u can decipher this im sure my post is easier and how long did i t take 2 deciher it?? well the last part was a little bit harder so i guess 5 sec. And the post i posted wasnt as complex as this one. Compared too ur long post that may take 20 atleast and my prevliously posted message that was like what less then 5 sec 2 read

Well this psot is begining to be too long
Elias

Post by Elias »

greiver179 wrote:Of course

Easy and simple
Splits of seconds to read till now.
greiver179 wrote:...
Im nut vuey gkkd at enkhish
well if u can decipher this im sure my post is easier and how long did i t take 2 deciher it??
Im not english native, so trying to read you posts takes much long that 5 seconds. I cannot use such scientific methods, when you break, transliter words or write them in funcy look. So, would you please give me back lost minutes of my live?
Merlin

Post by Merlin »

So reading both versions below you still see no significant advantage in using standard English?

it took me about 40 2 read the whole posting . i had 2 read 1 sentence twiche 2 get the intendet menaing
Compared too ur long post that may take 20 atleast and my prevliously posted message that was like what less then 5 sec 2 read
why.. because i had 2 add the missing wirds . i had 2 decide whether the unknown words were truely unknown 2 me possibly mistyped known words ot he correct interpretation was a word of similar pronounciation . the same goes 4 the numbers is it two to or too.. so y dont u do us non-native speakers of english a favor and try 2 use standard english???

It took me about 40 seconds to read the whole posting.
I had to read one sentence twice to get the intended meaning:
Compared too ur long post that may take 20 atleast and my prevliously posted message that was like what less then 5 sec 2 read
Why? Because I had to add the missing words.
I had to decide whether the unknown words were truly unknown to me, possibly mistyped known words or the correct interpretation was a word of similar pronounciation. The same goes for the numbers: Is it "two", "to" or "too"?
So why don't you do us non-native speakers of English a favour and try to use standard English?
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

U should just complain 2 me the purpose of me using (2) as too or to was for me 2 type fast same as i type u instead for you. Or y instead for why u most have seen worse typing in other forums or other post right im just using the number 2 cause its fast then typing too or to same with u guys when u type lol istead for hahahahahahhaha or lmfao, rofl, and stuff like that
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

greiver179 wrote:U should just complain 2 me the purpose of me using (2) as too or to was for me 2 type fast same as i type u instead for you. Or y instead for why u most have seen worse typing in other forums or other post right im just using the number 2 cause its fast then typing too or to same with u guys when u type lol istead for hahahahahahhaha or lmfao, rofl, and stuff like that
you are totaly helpless aren't you?

in case you didn't notice, more than half the persons posting in this thread aren't native english speakers, it's not a matter of abreviation, you can abreviate if you wish, your best example is lol, that's a good abreviation.
'r', 'y' or 'u' aren't good abreviations, because there meaning can vary, "lol" has always the same meaning, "laughing out loud".
btw there is no problem what so ever in using numbers, if they are inplace of literal numbers.
remember the thing you talked about previously about the human brain making the word from just a couple of chars? a good example of that is "to" instead of "too", using 2 instead of "to" or "too" can confuse people.

And btw, it's not your total non-use of ponctuation that totaly fucks up the sense of what you write, what totaly fucks up the sense of what you write is lots of abreviation, lack of punctation and bad english.

Come one i've seen how you wrote on another thread, it wasn't half bad.
Hoerie

Post by Hoerie »

The problem is that your sentences don't seem to end, they just ramble on.
That is what punctuation is for; your 'style' of writing makes you sound like an idiot 4 year-old brabbling to his GI-Joe's.
If you want to be 'free' or whatever, get a deviantart account and practise the art of unpunctuated, grammarless, misspelt, wrongly abbreviated English there,
instead of giving me eyecancer... ;-)
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

sry im not 4 jsut 9 and my english isnt the best... yes i know that. But honestly tell me havent u guys just once forgotten punction or spelled so bad?? once?? jsut once havent u?? The first one who hasnt can throw a rock at me (complain on me)
ShadowofChaos

Post by ShadowofChaos »

I usually make typos or punctuation errors...about once a month...during school activities(homework, classwork, projects).
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

greiver179 wrote:sry im not 4 jsut 9 and my english isnt the best... yes i know that. But honestly tell me havent u guys just once forgotten punction or spelled so bad?? once?? jsut once havent u?? The first one who hasnt can throw a rock at me (complain on me)
sure, i make lots of typos, errors and such, just look at my code some day, that wasn't the issue btw :P
sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

/me throws rock at greiver 179

At least now your sentences are easily readible with all the question marks XD.