anime Q about black gate

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

leiongod

anime Q about black gate

Post by leiongod »

hi there, i got a hentai ova of ma mate called black gate but how many eps are there, the subbers of it are done by hentai society i believe, now ive checked other sites and they say its 2 eps, but that doesnt make sense to me, cos at the end of ep 2 it says 2 be continued, so is there more eps of it or what.

it feels as though there is more eps cos the ending of ep 2 doesnt feel like it concluded well to finish off the ova :? :?

can someone please help me out here and tell me if there is more eps, and why it says to be continued at the end of ep 2 of black gate.
egg

Post by egg »

I cannot comment on this particular show, but this is not uncommon in Hentai. They make it so that a sequel could be made. It probably depends on how well it does to determine if there really will be a sequel. Since 2 is already in the DB, I would go with that unless you can find other evidence to show that it is different.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

According to their website there's only two episodes.
leiongod

Post by leiongod »

yuh yuh so it seems that way, ive seen it as 2 eps as well on other sites, but it still frustrates me as to how the ending of ep 2 really does lead on to other eps, cos the way it ended, you can so easily tell that theres meant to be more eps, cos the story just din conclude at ep 2.

i wonder if there some site where you could buy it and it would ahve more than 2 eps hey, makes ya wonder hey, but i donno, i havn looked yet, and it really does seem that there will only ever be 2 for the time being :cry:

if they evr di bring out more eps, would the info be updated here.
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

I would suggest you read egg`s comment again. If the 2 eps (probably both sold on a single DVD per episode) didn`t sell well enough, they stop the series. If it sells well, they`ll push out some more.
So you can safely assume that there is no ep 3 (yet) out, otherwise it would probably be added here as well - at least as ep, not as file. And if that`s not out, it won`t be in stores either.

If you put the title on notification (for all new eps/files) you will be informed of new eps/files added to the title. That is, every time you log into AniDB.
suppy

Post by suppy »

That doesn't work if they make it a sequel instead ... maybe notifications for sequels would be a good idea?
leiongod

Post by leiongod »

Gambit wrote:I would suggest you read egg`s comment again. If the 2 eps (probably both sold on a single DVD per episode) didn`t sell well enough, they stop the series. If it sells well, they`ll push out some more.
So you can safely assume that there is no ep 3 (yet) out, otherwise it would probably be added here as well - at least as ep, not as file. And if that`s not out, it won`t be in stores either.

If you put the title on notification (for all new eps/files) you will be informed of new eps/files added to the title. That is, every time you log into AniDB.
where do i go ot change this option man ??
sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

Next to picture of the anime, there's all kind of info. At the bottom of that info you'll see "notification". Just click on "all" and you'll be notified on every file that gets added ;).
leiongod

Post by leiongod »

sjabbie wrote:Next to picture of the anime, there's all kind of info. At the bottom of that info you'll see "notification". Just click on "all" and you'll be notified on every file that gets added ;).
hey thanks a lot man i appreciate that 8) 8) :D :D