School Rumble: Who Will Harima Date?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Assassin75

School Rumble: Who Will Harima Date?

Post by Assassin75 »

Hey! Well this thread is just bout who will Harima date in the future. I have my vote on Yakumo! Also recently in the raw manga, something is sorta starting up between those two. I think its Yakumo cuz of the animals, and the telepathic thing. Also, when Yakumo was drawing the manga with Harima in the last ep of SR, she says, "I like this kind of man..." that man portraying Harima.

P.S. I'm a noob so my opinion doesn't count lol. Also, rar, plz dont lock mine up like last time, its true that there is a 2nd season of sr coming out in OVA. Just excited thats all :? ... :cry: <sob> <sob> i'm a necromantic retard <sob> :cry:
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Ehehehehe, cute! I don't think Harima will date anyone. I do not have any basis for this belief though.

Rar
cupszi

Post by cupszi »

i also hope Harima will date Yakumo... i can't wait for School rumble session2
Gnome

Post by Gnome »

Yakumo? hmm....i don't think that will be... i think Harima will date with anyone else... Boundless fantasy of artist may do plot all, that they will want...
matija

Post by matija »

School Rumble second season is starting 22.12!

we'll have to wait and see.

but i think the whole point in Sukuran is that harima doesn't date anyone.
Last edited by matija on Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crashes

Post by crashes »

My bets are on Sawachika. I love to see couples with unfitting character types. And ...she obviously likes Harima, though she can hardly admit it to herself, hehe.
He even confessed to her, though accidentally :)

The downside would be, that it is hard to see the story continuing after Harima actually makes a move. ... I'm so torn ... :roll: