All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 pm
When will AOM be back on line?
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 1:42 pm
1) Start AOM
2) From Settings select Options (it's the only choice, actually)
3) Select AniDB
4) Where it says "Sever: api.anidb.info" change it to api.anidb.net and click OK
5) Quit AOM
6) Start AOM and everything should work fine.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:37 pm
I changed the server: "api.anidb.info" to "api.anidb.net" in the settings,
but when I restarted AOM, it said:
"! Connection failed, scheduling a retry within 2 minutes..."
I wonder if api.anidb.net is down again, or did I something wrong?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2438
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:42 pm
- Location: Nowhere
TCP and UDP APIs should be up and running.