I forgot my Username, how can find it? Does PW recovery run?

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

minblaster

I forgot my Username, how can find it? Does PW recovery run?

Post by minblaster »

i made a typo in my username, but don't care that time because i saved all my logins with a tool.

but now the worst case scenario happened - my main hd AND the backup are both lost.

i have no idea what typo i made in my username on anidb and wonder if its possible to retrieve my username via email (it's the same as in this forum -the username should also be the same on anidb but the password recovery doesn't work)
that would be great because i already tried every single combination i can imagine

maybe i found out the name - but the website says if i want to retrieve my email via email, that the user name is wrong - is this system currently working?

i also checked the userlist but it seems tha my typo login name was also not shown there ;(

thanks
adrian
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

there's a mindblaste
minblaster

Post by minblaster »

yes, thank you :)

strange i couldn't finde myself. i was sure there was a typo in the name but i was looking in the wrong place :)

now i have some peace of mind and know much better how goot anidb really is :)

have a great week
adrian
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

minblaster wrote:strange i couldn't finde myself. i was sure there was a typo in the name but i was looking in the wrong place :)
You seem to be hooked on e.

Rar
minblaster

Post by minblaster »

Rar wrote:
minblaster wrote:strange i couldn't finde myself. i was sure there was a typo in the name but i was looking in the wrong place :)

Rar
no we are in an anime forum so I'm hooked on "a" ;)
hmm which a am i most hooked on? haruhi? claymore?!? or even lucky star and ichigo mashimaro?

maybe i should also try e someday, but at the moment i like a more.

but maybe combining the two would be perfect, I wonder if that would be fun...
HiEv

Post by HiEv »

minblaster wrote:
Rar wrote:
no we are in an anime forum so I'm hooked on "a" ;)
hmm which a am i most hooked on? haruhi? claymore?!? or even lucky star and ichigo mashimaro?
If I had to guess I'd say "E's Otherwise". :wink: :P