Problem adding a file with AOM/WebAOM

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

Wasser

Problem adding a file with AOM/WebAOM

Post by Wasser »

My problem is the following: I'm adding files from the anime Geneshaft to my List and when I ask AOM to recognize my files it checks them all and there is one file that doesn't recognize.
This file is identified inside the database because if you go to AniDB website you can see the info of it and it all matches with the file I have, the filesize, the md5, the sha1, the crc32 hashes and the file type.
Why is it that doesn't recognize it? Can it be corrupted even though all the information matches?

The file ID of the questioned file is 248481 (http://anidb.info/f248481)

Thanks in advance
ricce

Post by ricce »

If sha1, md5 and crc32 maches it should not be corrupted... In that case it is more likely that ed2k and/or size is wrong in AniDB (those fields are used by clients to identify the file).

If ed2k or size doesn't match what you have you can submit a creq to correct that data posting output of the hashes from your client in the comment field.
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

an easy way to check is to copy the ed2k link that aom or webaom produce and paste it here. if it's not recognized, you have to creq the file. avdump it too
Wasser

Post by Wasser »

ricce wrote: submit a creq to correct that data posting output of the hashes from your client in the comment field.
I have found the mistake. The filesize I have is 73425881 while the one in AniDB is 7342588 in other words the 1 missing changes everything ¬¬.

If I have to change that, I should only "edit the file" and change the ed2k hashes (that do not match) and the filesize? I have already AVDumped it.

The thing is that because these files in Portuguese in general aren't added to the database, when they are, they are wrong. The most problems I have recognizing files and all is with the ones that do not have subtitles in English...

Thanks!
ricce

Post by ricce »

Wasser wrote:If I have to change that, I should only "edit the file" and change the ed2k hashes (that do not match) and the filesize? I have already AVDumped it.
Yes. -- if you avdump it the dump will correct most of the other data if it's incorrect.
The thing is that because these files in Portuguese in general aren't added to the database, when they are, they are wrong. The most problems I have recognizing files and all is with the ones that do not have subtitles in English...
That's because it isn't many users who understand Portuguese... fell free to add files witch are missing and correct any incorrect entries. -- AniDB is a user driven database all file entries are added by users.
loganj

Paprika - Complete Movie.mkv

Post by loganj »

I've got Paprika from KAA and i'm trying to add it to my list but after the hash check it dose not do a think. The think is that in the Jobs panel it says Failed but the ed2k link from Hash panels match the one in the database. So this problem it really won't go away. I hash that file almost every time I open WebAOM....maybe soon windows will cache it just in case :D.
I think it's a bug in WebAOM cose it dosen't add it to mysql database either.
well....after a quick look in the debug panel i see this beautiful error:
Out of range value adjusted for column 'size' at row 1.
so i should try to adjust the int size for size column...or not?

i forgot to ask:
why can't i change anything in option panel? i want some episodes to be add as "on cd" but i can't change that anymore or as watch and stuff.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

I don't think WebAOM fully supports files over 2GB yet, support for it was only recently added to AniDB.
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

true, i forgot my own app...

you can't change those options after you have logged on. it is to prevent users from changing stuff while the app is adding files to mylist.
loganj

webaom

Post by loganj »

Actually it works just fine if you modify the type of "size" field in database (i use mysql)
I figure it out after i take a look in debug panel

[19:27:00|000.00] NetIO: } insert into jtb (name,did,status,md5,sha1,tth,crc32,fid,lid,avxml,size,ed2k,orig,uid) values ('Paprika - 1 - Complete Movie.mkv',132,16777217,null,null,null,null,335730,26940823,null,2813970093,'757eb654412abeccd2bb217b67eb5e73','Paprika - 1 - Complete Movie.mkv',1)
[19:27:00|020.77] NetIO: com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Out of range value adjusted for column 'size' at row 1
after i change it to bigint (maybe there will be files bigger then 4-5 Gb :D) everything was ok...or i think so :D
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

this was fixed in 19g, btw
loganj

webaom

Post by loganj »

webaom down :(
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

fixed url