Malice@Doll fid 247326

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

Neko-Musume

Malice@Doll fid 247326

Post by Neko-Musume »

I'm not sure how to creq this on the site, so I'm posting on the forum.

This file covers eps 1-3, so should be moved to S1. I checked by watching it. The file comment confirms.
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... fid=247326

Related Episodes
EID Epno Start End
57190 1 0% 100%
57191 2 0% 100%
57192 3 0% 100%

File already covers all three episodes, and doesn't need moving anywhere. Complaints about the system/interface -> exp.

Rar
Neko-Musume

Post by Neko-Musume »

I don't understand. For clarification, please explain. I acknowledge that I might not have a full understanding.

Of course the file spans all 3 eps, that's my point. It's only listed in files as first eposode, and the only indication of it being all 3 eps is in the comment. Why is the S1 there if it can't be listed as Joint 1-3 as it obviously is? It being listed as first ep is misleading.

It's not hard Flesh, it's Hard Flesh, Oral Infection, AND Perverted Organism. What am I missing?

Edit: and why did S1 suddenly disappear?

Again, I'm just asking for clarification so if nothing else, I won't bring up something like this in the future.
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

Neko-Musume wrote:I don't understand. For clarification, please explain. I acknowledge that I might not have a full understanding.

Of course the file spans all 3 eps, that's my point. It's only listed in files as first eposode, and the only indication of it being all 3 eps is in the comment. Why is the S1 there if it can't be listed as Joint 1-3 as it obviously is? It being listed as first ep is misleading.

It's not hard Flesh, it's Hard Flesh, Oral Infection, AND Perverted Organism. What am I missing?

Edit: and why did S1 suddenly disappear?

Again, I'm just asking for clarification so if nothing else, I won't bring up something like this in the future.
The problem, like rar said, is the interface, currently there is support for one file that spans several episodes, as is the case of your file, the problem is that the interface, i.e. the visual part of the system that allows for a file to span several eps, is crap.
One way to show this kind of files, and the one that was used before the implementation of the current system, is to create Special Episodes, hence your Special Ep, rar probably cleaned up the Special.

As for the visual part of file<->file and file<->ep relations, it's being taken care of.

Did this answered your question?
Neko-Musume

Post by Neko-Musume »

Yes. Thank you for the clarification.