is there a way to fillter my list by genre

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

airsBlue

is there a way to fillter my list by genre

Post by airsBlue »

i was wandering if i can keep the anime which have the same genre in my list and hide the others ...
i wanted to see how i rate the anime based on thier genre ... and maybe do a few revote ...
Shinnew

Post by Shinnew »

Some of the mylist exports have an option to filter by genre:

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=export
airsBlue

Post by airsBlue »

thankx ..
i requested html-cleancut: which has what i want ... never thought i could change the look of my list ...

but i wander how mush time it will need to be done
airsBlue

Post by airsBlue »

i just got my list ... but it was the oppisit of what i imagined .... just to know van't i apply a list style for my list in the anidb site ...

i mean can't i just apply html-cleancut as view for my list instead of downloading it
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

airsBlue wrote:i just got my list ... but it was the oppisit of what i imagined .... just to know van't i apply a list style for my list in the anidb site ...

i mean can't i just apply html-cleancut as view for my list instead of downloading it
no, the mylist exports are just what the name implies, a way to share your mylist, normaly offline or in a site that you choose for your friends to view, in that way the exports work fine.

as for filtering for genre i guess you have use AOM for that (not 100% sure though).