mylist export, anidbstyle -> no details anymore

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

LCLORD

mylist export, anidbstyle -> no details anymore

Post by LCLORD »

requested export today, downloaded, untar'd it, unzipped the image folder - so far so good.

Now i have a plain view of all my animes as always, but when i try to watch the details of one anime i only get the page with the standard header on it, showing the back-, help- and preferences-button, but not the info of the requested anime. Just like watching the plain anime.htm itself.

Tried it on Firefox 1.5.0.3 & IE 6. Firefox says nothing and IE complains about many undefined objects in the loaded javascript.

Something wrong with the anidbstyle template? My old export of around half a year ago works just fine...
epoximator
AniDB Staff

Post by epoximator »

fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Re: mylist export, anidbstyle -> no details anymore

Post by fahrenheit »

LCLORD wrote:requested export today, downloaded, untar'd it, unzipped the image folder - so far so good.

Now i have a plain view of all my animes as always, but when i try to watch the details of one anime i only get the page with the standard header on it, showing the back-, help- and preferences-button, but not the info of the requested anime. Just like watching the plain anime.htm itself.

Tried it on Firefox 1.5.0.3 & IE 6. Firefox says nothing and IE complains about many undefined objects in the loaded javascript.

Something wrong with the anidbstyle template? My old export of around half a year ago works just fine...
i'm already working on solving the problem (don gato is also working on lightblue), by tonight i should have all of my exports template ready to send to exp.
so i guess that by the end of the week the should be online.

sorry for the inconvenience.
LCLORD

Re: mylist export, anidbstyle -> no details anymore

Post by LCLORD »

fahrenheit wrote:
i'm already working on solving the problem (don gato is also working on lightblue), by tonight i should have all of my exports template ready to send to exp.
so i guess that by the end of the week the should be online.

sorry for the inconvenience.
Allright. Just take the time you need, i'm not really that inconvenienced :wink:
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Finished with lightblue.
It's now on-line.
As always: Light blue HTML template thread [Bugs|Features|Support]