about mylist

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

waswas1717

about mylist

Post by waswas1717 »

Just recently I have decided to use mylist feature of anidb. I usually keep a list of my anime as an excel file. I read the article on how to add files to mylist provided from the wiki; my question is:

I want to add the files thorugh web interface (since using AOM draws the virtual memory of my pc for unknown reason). Now I have seen over 300 animes, and thats over 8000 episodes. What I understood is that I have to add each file one by one?!?..

I tried looking other posts about the topic. The search "mylist" resulted too much results for me to read.

Also, another question that can ease my suffering. I saw for example, City hunter season 1, subbed by animepetstop. Instead of adding each file, isnt there a way to add files subbed by the same group for that anime.

I am really sorry if those questions have been asked before.. :oops:

Thanx for the help
Mohammed
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

hmm okay, you can try using webaom, it may work better for you.

as for using the webinterface, if you use firefox there's a greasemonkey script that allows you to select all the files from a group in the anime page, that should help you somewhat in adding files (see in the wiki, it's there somewhere).

but try the webaom first, it saves you a lot of time
Elias

Post by Elias »

Another fast method of adding multiple files from same group is by using options:
Export ED2K hashes (hide file info ) -> select links for files you have -> paste selected links in ed2kdump
waswas1717

Post by waswas1717 »

thank you all.. Problem solved.

Thank you
Mohammed