Hmm...

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

the-alchemic-god

Hmm...

Post by the-alchemic-god »

I had my previous accounts banned for the reason that I did partake in screwing around with the ratings of certain series. I am a member of C1Anime and did such actions in response to information relayed to me about certain people dragging down our rankings by a significant margin. For example: 6 hours after a release, a total of 30 votes had taken place, with the majority of votes being 1. And for this I apologize.

On another note, I have created an account using my e-mail address, if you wish to delete it or ban it that is up to your discretion. (It was before I had located the FAQ).

- the-alchemic-god

P.S. If this post does not belong here, then well... move it to where it might.
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Maybe, before doing the same stupid things other people did you should have contacted website operators as you are doing now. They are easily reachable and quite understanding on these matters. They might have tracked down the people doing such things as I know for sure no release of yours deserves a 1.

Besides, you don't need a new account. Just ask for an unban of the old one.

Regards.
the-alchemic-god

Post by the-alchemic-god »

Well, there banned and I've already created it, so to save time on all sides, it would seem to me as being simpler to leave it banned.