Why aren't my CREQ's checked

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

ricce

Why aren't my CREQ's checked

Post by ricce »

I have 30 Open CREQ at the moment, one from November 2005 - the majority of them aren't even opened by any mod (state: NEW).

I think the most changes is for eps romaj and kanji title - but there sure are a lot that can be esely checked and granted (as ep length fom 0 min to 24 min etc.)

I have also noticed that there are other CREQ's open blocking me to change episodes (mostly my change is aplayed in those CREQ's anyway so it dosen't realy metter).

Thanks for any help keeping the db up the date
/ricce

P.S. Minwhile I have requested some changes resenlty (within the past few days) which have bin granted by deridiot within just a few hours.
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

ever since rar came with his strict romaji and kanji checking politics, I just ignore the whole episode creq section and deridiot does the same, although he occasionally opens them from time to time
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

I tend to ignore episode creqs too. Blame teh rar!
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

start paying us more and we work faster... oh wait you aren't paying us anything...
ricce

Post by ricce »

What are those strict romaji/kanji checking points... if you only tell me what information you need I can probebly give it to you... Including screenshots links to official homesite etc.
energist

Post by energist »

ricce, you should probably poke mods more often. I don't know what happened but after your post here Der Idiot granted all my creqs. And they were episode creqs too (rar's prey).
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

thats because energists creqs are actually trustable, which can't be said about a ton of of other peoples episodecreqs
ricce

Post by ricce »

energist wrote:ricce, you should probably poke mods more often. I don't know what happened but after your post here Der Idiot granted all my creqs. And they were episode creqs too (rar's prey).
I get all CREQ's that diden't changed kanji or romaji field granted after that post (also by deridiot) - thx for that..

But I have still some kanji/romaji CREQ's left - If there shuld take weeks or even month to grant a CREQ I think you shuld watch over your requirment and maybe soften them a bit.

That a lot better with not exactly correct info then with no info att all.
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

If it means we have spelling like yours, ricce, in episode titles, I prefer slower checking over blind grants.

But yeah, I've been lazy over xmas.

Rar
ricce

Post by ricce »

Rar wrote:If it means we have spelling like yours, ricce, in episode titles, I prefer slower checking over blind grants.

But yeah, I've been lazy over xmas.

Rar
Thats true - can't agree more, but I make sure the info in CREQ's is spelled correctely