How do i vote!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

angeldef

How do i vote!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Post by angeldef »

I just need to know how to vote
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

How do i become rich!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

I just need to know how to become rich

*cough* eh yeah ok

using less caps and less ! might actually be nice. besides actually knowing for WHAT you want to vote would help as well. the oscar? for me to become rich and famous? ok screw the famous part rich is enough

ehm yeah anyway make sure you first SIGNED UP for an anidb account and second you are LOGGED IN. the vote buttons are so easy to spot it's laughable...
also have a look at: http://www.anidb.net/wiki/index.php?title=Votes (still incomplete)
angeldef

oKAY I VOTED, SO WHY DO I STILL HAVE ZERO TOTAL VOTE

Post by angeldef »

i VOTED LIKE 31 TIMES AND STILL DON'T HAVE ANY VOTE IN THE VOTE TOTAL PLACE, AND THE SITE STILL SAY I NEED ATLEAST 30 VOTE.
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

SORRY I'M DEAF NOW I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU :roll:

i don't feel like being corporative until you drop the screaming...
kidan

Post by kidan »

Looks like a PEBKAC to me. Reading mixed with some politeness and a shot of netiquette will help for sure in this case.
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

How long has it been since your 30th vote? anidb doesn't update daily, or you happened to look at a time where an update was in progress.

But now for a question that has bothered me for a long time, I see a lot of ppl going 'HELP ME PLEASE!!!!' or 'NEED HELP!!!!' or just 'HELP!!!' I mean do you think that your post won't be noticed otherwise or do you deliberately want to look like a noob so that ppl would come and laugh at you... or you really are an idiotic noob (no offence to Baka :D )

Let's evaluate your 2nd post here...
angeldef wrote:i VOTED LIKE 31 TIMES AND STILL DON'T HAVE ANY VOTE IN THE VOTE TOTAL PLACE, AND THE SITE STILL SAY I NEED ATLEAST 30 VOTE.
So it seems you have caps lock on because out of habit you pressed the shift key for 'I' and it ended up being 'i', you didn't make any typos and even wrote 'like' correctly instead of 'liek' which is a common typo when you type fast, so you're used to typing or you just do it slowly, taking also into account that your 1st post was without caps and without any grammar mistakes makes me believe that your 2nd post was made deliberately just to mock the person who answered your initial question, or you just have a bad temper and out of rage you transformed into 'ÜBERN00b' and unleashed your fury in caps form.

Yeah, I'm at work and had nothing better to do :P