Page 1 of 1
Same group, different names, what should I do?
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:22 pm
Group [A] (with a few releases)
Group (with a few releases)
One day, they have a common project: [A&B] (with a few releases)
On another day, they fusion: [C] (with a few releases)
Should I create one single database entry for [A&B] and [C], using name [C]?
Or should I create two different entries?
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:25 pm
Just use the tag they chose for each release (if they tagged it "A&B", use "A&B", if they tagged it "C", use "C").
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:51 pm
Ok, so I create two different groups for [A&B] and [C].
Now there is two problems:
1) They have same irc channel/server of course, so the database doesn't want me to add [C]
[edit: solved, I just removed the previous channel/server entry]
2) They started an anime with episodes 01 and 02 as [A&B]. Then they continued episodes 03, 04, ... as [C]. When the anime is finished, we have two teams with status stalled. Should I creq :
- [A&B] has droped the anime, [C] has completed the anime?
- [A&B] and [C] both have droped the anime?
- [A&B] and [C] both have conpleted the anime?
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:28 pm
3) Should I mark [A&B] as a parent group of [C]?
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:45 pm
2) Leave them "stalled" - can't be helped.
3) Sounds useful, so: yes.
For the curious: A is "Dragoon-no-Fansub", B is "Nihon-MangasAnimes" and C is "Sub No Kokoro".