[EDIT][GROUP] Meiji no Fansub - Change Owner?

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

Tadhik

[EDIT][GROUP] Meiji no Fansub - Change Owner?

Post by Tadhik »

Hi. I'm an admin of Meiji no Fansub, and I would want, if were possible, that you will change the owner of our fansub, we don't have any idea that who is him, and we like to manage all the info of the fansub comfortably. I know that we can do it putting here that we want to change, but we preffer own the entry of it, redirecting it to my account. Thanks in advance.

Tadhik
http://www.mnfansub.net
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Just post a change request for the group entry and mention you're the group admin and it'll be granted within hours. (Well, unless you modify the link to a bt site or something like that.)
But from the post it somehow seems you'd also like to be the owner of all your file entires and that's simply not possible unless you add them here before you publish them online.
Tadhik

Post by Tadhik »

I refer to this: when you request edit on the group, there is a note...

NOTE:
You're not the owner of this AniDB entry.
Therefore your changes will have to be aproved by an AniDB Mod before they can become part of the AniDB database.

If the owner can be changed, we like to change it to my person. If not were possible... sorry for disturb you ;)
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Well, if you need it update just file a change request and it'll be updated, I still see no reason to change owner.