adding two parts movies

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

Snakes

adding two parts movies

Post by Snakes »

just recently Ive aquired a movie called Windariathat is in two parts, and since theese files isnt in AniDB I thought I'd add them to the DB.

however, in fear of messing things up, whats the proper method to adding it to the DB when there allready exists a DB entry on Windaria that is only one file plus a S1 which is the subs?

one other thing, the file's Ive got has a short tag in their filename, [RSA], Ive looked through the groups and from what I can see there isnt any groups named RSA or any groups using hte short RSA. should I just add it to new group and use RSA in both long name and short name?
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

lately we decided to do it that way:

- create 2 new parts
- label the 1st: Part 1 of 2
- label the 2nd: Part 2 of 2
- add your files for those eps

example: http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl ... xpandall=0

as for the group. yes add it. some info is still better than no info at all imho.
Snakes

Post by Snakes »

thats what I was thinking of doing, just wanted to doublecheck just incase I messed things up..
anyhows, its added now, might be almost two minutes short though, as the playtime is 46.42 and 45.54 and I entered 46 and 45 on playtime.. ahh well, its listed now. :)

all that remains now is actually forcing myself to watch it, as I hate english dubbed anime's ;)