Anime Hint Controls

All your questions about AniDB belong in here.
No download support!

Moderator: AniDB

FoolErrant

Anime Hint Controls

Post by FoolErrant »

I would like to see a little check box on the anime hint list that when checked, eliminates all the animes that the person requesting the hint has permanently voted on and a control to bring those with temporary votes higher in the order after the request or in their own area. They would make the Anime hint function great for searching out new stuff. After a while it just seems to return the stuff already seen.
egg

Re: Anime Hint Controls

Post by egg »

FoolErrant wrote:I would like to see a little check box on the anime hint list that when checked, eliminates all the animes that the person requesting the hint has permanently voted on and a control to bring those with temporary votes higher in the order after the request or in their own area. They would make the Anime hint function great for searching out new stuff. After a while it just seems to return the stuff already seen.
I am not quite sure what you you are requesting. There is already a filter where you can filter out just permanent votes or just show things with temporary votes, wouldn't this fit your needs?

If you mark animes as watched and/or vote for them then it will filter them from further hints by default, so you have to change the options for it to show the "stuff already seen."