this one. no contest.
Search found 148 matches
- Sun May 13, 2007 10:21 am
- Forum: Feature Requests - Archive
- Topic: [DONE] CRC value on mouse over 'valid crc' icon
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5901
@Gambit: I'd also point out that if you're on a small screen and the filename is long, you may not be able to see the CRC part when hovering over the link. And it's also more intuitive to find the CRC when you hover over that image.
- Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:14 pm
- Forum: Small Talk
- Topic: What should be done against...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4716
yes, the smalltalk section is the right place for that *on this forum*. however, *this forum* isn't the best place to bring this up. it would be much more worthwhile to bring it up on the aforementioned forum instead.
- Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:33 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests - AniDB Clients
- Topic: dblog.txt needs a size Limit (5mb would be nice)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5421
oh lord, please tell me you did not just suggest this >_<fahrenheit wrote:on ntfs file systems you can compress the files, you will save tons of space that way
- Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:48 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports - AniDB Clients
- Topic: avdump 0.31 - incorrect frame rates
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4864
I definitely agree with pseprodux, I use avdump to get information for alot of videofiles too, and not just for creqing. having correct output from it is very important in my opinion.
- Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:50 pm
- Forum: AniDB Discussion
- Topic: Voting Rating with +, ++, +++, ...
- Replies: 58
- Views: 27483
I've been staying out of this conversation mostly because I understand both sides of it, and I agree with both sides - the one that doesn't want the descriptions there, and the one that does, and the reasons I agree with both are: For the ones that don't want the descriptions there: They are arbitra...