[ADD][GENRE] Blue Gender (aid=416) - Drama & Romance

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

MHOOO

[ADD][GENRE] Blue Gender (aid=416) - Drama & Romance

Post by MHOOO »

Following take from AniDB Genre Definitions:
Drama:
Animes that often show life or characters through conflict and emotions. In general, the different parts of the story tend to form a whole that is greater than the sum of the parts. In other words, the story has a message that is bigger than just the story line itself.
Romance:
Animes whose story is about two people who each want [sometimes unconciously] to win or keep the love of the other. This kind of anime might also fall in the "Ecchi" category, while "Romance" and "Hentai" generally contradict each other.
I've watched the anime and to me it seems to match these patterns.
Both 'heroes' of the story go through different conflicts and develop their emotions and view on things. They pretty much unconsciously fall in love with eachother - and there are a few scenes that simply speak for themselves (as I'm not sure whether its allowed to spoil - I'm not going to go further into this).
Well - I think I have enough experience with Drama & Romance in order to claim, that these two Genres should be added to Blue Gender

Bye,
MHOOO
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Drama is a main genre IMO but Romance is a weak (minor) one, anyway we can say it has some.
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

done