Genre: Green Green Erolutions

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

ooh, I forgot .. that part of the forum isn't public..
the genre description is stilla wrok in progress
egg

Post by egg »

nwa wrote:ooh, I forgot .. that part of the forum isn't public..
the genre description is stilla wrok in progress
It is now:AniDB Genre Definitions.
Yamabushi

Post by Yamabushi »

To counter the freqently stated argument of that sex in anime is required to be perverted in order to aquire the genre title "hentai": Why do you actually think it is called "hentai"?! Japanese animation was once used to create just anime, but when hentai was introduced, anime and the technique used to create anime was in that way perverted an thus the genre hentai was created. All animes containing sexual intercourse in any way, with or without tentacles, rape and other crap, should be labeled hentai, plain and simple!
Just my opinion though.
Wlah
AniDB Staff

Post by Wlah »

Yamabushi wrote:To counter the freqently stated argument of that sex in anime is required to be perverted in order to aquire the genre title "hentai": Why do you actually think it is called "hentai"?! Japanese animation was once used to create just anime, but when hentai was introduced, anime and the technique used to create anime was in that way perverted an thus the genre hentai was created. All animes containing sexual intercourse in any way, with or without tentacles, rape and other crap, should be labeled hentai, plain and simple!
Just my opinion though.
If we follow that opinon then Paranoia agent and Kimi ga nozomu eien should be labeled hentai.

and with that I lock this thread... There was no reason to bring this to life again.
This time I'm letting it die.
killuahxh

Post by killuahxh »

Just to say:
Ecchi and Hentai -
As example- Futari Ecchi has sex but there is really no nudity(besides breast - or ass) ------

Bottom line - no matter how hardcore or soft it is - they really have to lable it Hentai if it shows the areas that would be censored (Pretty much all hentai in Japan is censored and doesnt get uncensored until its licensed in America) -
Whether theres strong sexual material or not it really isnt labled hentai unless it shows vagina or penis's ----

Just to blurt that out cause it seems like alot of people are asking about that.
AnimeOtaku

Post by AnimeOtaku »

I personnaly think that GG Erolution should be marked as hentai, because they really make sex in it, sucking dig....
That is the main event in it.

After the definition I learned from watching anime is, that:

hentai:
they really make sex in it, as a main part, for example all hardcore hentais...GG Erolution, Manga Love Story

ecchi:
only shows naked skin, breasts,... or make hints of it, for example GG TV, Love Love

and in GG Erolution the main part is sex, that's why it should be marked as hentai.

by Kimi Ga was the sex scene not really the main part, so I think it should be just a node in the descrpition of it, that there is a bit sex in it.

And Manga Love Story should also be marked as herntai I think, mainly it's only about sex,... ok it's a softcore hentai but hentai is hentai
Amour

Post by Amour »

Agree with AnimeOtaku. :)