[Add][Relation] Aishimai (Immoral Sisters) Relation

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

egg

[Add][Relation] Aishimai (Immoral Sisters) Relation

Post by egg »

I think that Ai Shimai - Tsubomi - is related to Aishimai 2, but it has been a while since I saw the other one and I am not sure. The thing is I am not sure what kind of relation is appropriate, so I figured I would make a post and see if anyone has a better memory than I do...

Also, the titles are inconsistent, I'm not sure which is right, but it would appear that something should be done to them...
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

Wrong forum.. moved to DB requests...

I've seen Tsubomi, there's absolutely no relation to the previous hentais bearing the same title, there was a sequel relation before, I removed it.

As for the title, I'll let rar and/or pelican to decide which is more appropriate.
egg

Post by egg »

nwa wrote:Wrong forum.. moved to DB requests...
:oops: I must have been real tired last night, I wonder where I put it...
nwa wrote:I've seen Tsubomi, there's absolutely no relation to the previous hentais bearing the same title, there was a sequel relation before, I removed it.
Yeah, I checked and you had watched it, which made me think there really was not a relation, but I thought I would ask anyway... The nurse said that she was the [illegitamate] daughter of someone at the very end, so I thought she might be related to the earlier ones, but I didn't remember...
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

You can find the shadow still in the Bug Reports :P

The school nurse was the daughter of the chairman of the school, the chairman's current wife is the mother of the 2 girls, so none of them can be related to any of the characters in the other hentais.

And the titles are now fixed as well.