MyList Export Templates

Want to help out? Need help accessing the AniDB API? This is the place to ask questions.

Moderator: AniDB

DonGato

Post by DonGato »

I see a problem with all this, don't know if with the export data or the way is handled in the system. Just see Innocence from http://dongato.dyndns.org/test/ and you will see that subs have an audio track. That is because the audio count is 1 while it should be 0. Subtitles shouldn't have any Vid/Audio stream.
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

DonGato wrote:I see a problem with all this, don't know if with the export data or the way is handled in the system. Just see Innocence from http://dongato.dyndns.org/test/ and you will see that subs have an audio track. That is because the audio count is 1 while it should be 0. Subtitles shouldn't have any Vid/Audio stream.
something i pointed already out and the data is not getting added anymore, but the data for all the old files is still in. it's on my list to get removed.
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Translator please?!

You mean: it was already pointed out that some old data is still in and will be removed at a later time. This will bring the problems you see here, but it will be fixed at some point in time.

I got it right?
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

[ 01:51:18 ] [ @DerIdiot ] the problem is even subtitle files (type: subtitle) got video and audio streams added and were just hidden
[ 01:51:26 ] [ @DerIdiot ] i pointed that out and exp removed that
[ 01:51:43 ] [ @DerIdiot ] older subtitle files still have those streams though
[ 01:51:56 ] [ @DerIdiot ] meaning he got to remove those
[ 01:51:59 ] [ @DerIdiot ] and he will
[ 01:52:17 ] [ @DerIdiot ] those streams in subtitle files break one of my admin reports currently
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

Der Idiot wrote:[ 01:51:18 ] [ @DerIdiot ] the problem is even subtitle files (type: subtitle) got video and audio streams added and were just hidden
[ 01:51:26 ] [ @DerIdiot ] i pointed that out and exp removed that
[ 01:51:43 ] [ @DerIdiot ] older subtitle files still have those streams though
[ 01:51:56 ] [ @DerIdiot ] meaning he got to remove those
[ 01:51:59 ] [ @DerIdiot ] and he will
[ 01:52:17 ] [ @DerIdiot ] those streams in subtitle files break one of my admin reports currently
hmm, if i got it right, even in those cases the new File Types flag should cover that, 20 is for subtitles, we could just make a check on that?

truth be said i didn't get much of the previous posts :P

btw DonGato your lightblue is looking nice :)
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

There is some kind of problem with the real export as some animes I have in my list are getting the data_file_vflags not filled and so they broke the template.

These I can confirm I have no flags in the files I have: a1002, a1176, a12, a1218, a1327, a1675, a1868, a201, a206, a2144, a22, a2436, a2456, a2710, a2745, a2788, a321, a326, a335, a83, a895

To take a single example, fid185406 has set an anamorphic flag, but the export doesn't get it.
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

DonGato wrote:There is some kind of problem with the real export as some animes I have in my list are getting the data_file_vflags not filled and so they broke the template.

These I can confirm I have no flags in the files I have: a1002, a1176, a12, a1218, a1327, a1675, a1868, a201, a206, a2144, a22, a2436, a2456, a2710, a2745, a2788, a321, a326, a335, a83, a895

To take a single example, fid185406 has set an anamorphic flag, but the export doesn't get it.
what gets exported? nothing at all?
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Nothing at all as you said.
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

DonGato wrote:Nothing at all as you said.
exp will have to take a look at it then
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

I have updated the files included in the SDK, can you take a look at them?
I have added an explanation for all possible output data. I don't know some of them so I left them with question marks, so help with naming them will be appreciated. Also take a look at Perl installation tips.

http://dongato.dyndns.org/tmp/aniDB.zip
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

DonGato wrote:I have updated the files included in the SDK, can you take a look at them?
I have added an explanation for all possible output data. I don't know some of them so I left them with question marks, so help with naming them will be appreciated. Also take a look at Perl installation tips.

http://dongato.dyndns.org/tmp/aniDB.zip
Hmm, we could say that "data_anime_producer" is deprecated in favor of "loop_anime_company".

as for "loop_anime_tag", from what info i got from DerIdiot, pelican and other mods, the feature itself is preaty useless atm in the website, we could do something with it, maybe make it searchable in the templates, but other than that i don't know, as for descriptions:
template_how_to.txt wrote:

Code: Select all

loop_anime_tag 						# loop for anime user tags
data_anime_tag_id						id of the tag
data_anime_tag_name					tag text
data_anime_tag_date					date the tag was created

data_anime_company_aptype				 role of the company in the anime

status_ep_state_op					episode is an opening
status_ep_state_end					episode is an ending

data_file_stype					subtitle type (see ids.txt)
data_file_stype2					subtitle type for 2nd sub stream (see ids.txt)
sorry my bad on this one, i forgot to add info on this to the ids.txt
ids.txt wrote:

Subtitle types
10	hard sub
20	soft sub
30	supplementary soft sub (i.e. sign translations)
100	other
200	unknown
regarding the instalation part:

i guess in windows you need perl 5.8.8 (this version+), because Storable seems to be a module that ppm can't get, and for some reason since 0.10 the Storable version we need is the one from 5.8.8.
In linux you have to update Storable trough CPAN if version is less than 5.8.8 (i had 5.8.6).

also i sugest moving the instalation bit in the changelog to the top part of the page and the changelog just down bellow.

exp sugested making a wiki for the export, what do you think DonGato, we both doing that?

btw DonGato, other than that flag problem above, did you notice any other var not getting exported correctly?
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Ok, updated the documentation with your suggestions. A second look to all of it would help a lot (the file in the url was updated as well).

I don't know about wiki, what would include? what would serve for?

I didn't see anything else wrong so far. So I can't say much. I'm still working with other changes to my template besides the new working version.
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

DonGato wrote:Ok, updated the documentation with your suggestions. A second look to all of it would help a lot (the file in the url was updated as well).

I don't know about wiki, what would include? what would serve for?

I didn't see anything else wrong so far. So I can't say much. I'm still working with other changes to my template besides the new working version.
I've looked at with again, looks nice, at least it's up to date and with lots more information.
about the wiki, it would just include what info we got on this subject, on a more easy to edit and centralized place, as for what it would serve, well at least it would serve to perserve our eforts in the exports for posterity because it looks like we both are the only ones that still try to keep things working in export area..

i can't say much also about other errors because i'm also doing other changes on my templates, mainly rewriting all the code, which is why i haven't released anything yet, i'm finaly trying to clean up all my code and merge everything, i think i will have to drop cleancut though :P
(well at least after i finish coding i will clean up stuff :P)
btw, take a look at the new code for filtering, i think i've done something realy nice, all those programming classes at the university must be rubbing on :P

see here for an output example and here for code.
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Well, finished with the changes. I updated the code to create the exports so it detects the used db (big/small) and makes up (now with real numbers) the global stats accordingly.

http://dongato.dyndns.org/tmp/anidb_tem ... _0.10b.tgz

exp, I hope you don't mind these updates and let me know if you think something should be improved/changed.

Regarding code changes, I don't want to spend much time updating the code. It works well as it is now and the needed updates were done. So IMO investing more time would be wasting it. The template has more than enough features as it is now. More would be overkilling.

Did someone check the current templates?
Do they all work? Are still usable?
I think we should do a cleanup and let only the useful ones listed.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

DonGato wrote:I don't know about wiki, what would include? what would serve for?
It would be much easier to keep a wiki-based documentation up to date.
So I would suggest we remove all documentation from the SDK archive
available for download and move it all into a couple of wiki pages.

BYe!
EXP