Great animes since Fullmetal Alchemist has passed?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

FoxStar

Great animes since Fullmetal Alchemist has passed?

Post by FoxStar »

I haven't been as active in the anime scene since Fullmetal Alchemist finished (largely in part due to rather intense work).

Anybody care to post some of the better or best animes to have arisen since Fullmetal Alchemist finished?

Series, and movies, would be great too. One such series I had only heard of once was Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e, yet it seems to be one of the best series out right now.
aznromeo

Post by aznromeo »

i suggest "Fate Stay/night" if your a Tsukihime or type-moon person.
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Take a look at ARC Awards or start watching some good oldies. :P
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

aznromeo wrote:i suggest "Fate Stay/night" if your a Tsukihime or type-moon person.
I suggest suicide if you're a type-moon person.

Rar
airsBlue

Post by airsBlue »

i heard neon is great .. and one 2 ep until it finish ... but for me i like
One Piece my fav
and u should watch berserk

also Maybe Hunter X Hunter if u have time ( even thought the first eps are boring but it become great after )
doomnezeu

Post by doomnezeu »

Check this. Though i dont agree with many of the jury awards, they are all great shows. From all genders, for all kinds of anime watchers.
free2slap

HUNTER X HUNTER BEST ANIME

Post by free2slap »

i have been checking a lot of anime and i've already seen alchemist . and you guys if you want to watch an anime it'd better be HUNTER X HUNTER. I assure you , you going to love it.,
the only problem is that the beginning of the anime starts a little slow but that is just the fun to come but once you get to episode 20 , you will understand. and i may be bold to say this but it is better than alchemist and naruto combined together. i may appear as a fanboy but it's just i'm really addicted to this anime . 8)
Saber

Post by Saber »

@free2slap: not only you...